Monday, April 4, 2011

Google Earth Backgroundddd

So, sorry for not introducing myself.
I was already on my job, and wanted to waste no time explaining who I am.
I am a Google Earth worker, which means I spend 24 hours of my day driving in a black van with a camera on the top (which happens to look like a disco globe). It's not as fun as it sounds, believe it or not.

this is maaa ride

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2004/2445516616_f4ec8794a1.jpg
Well, my hobby is scrolling on my Google Android phone (nerdy, I know) and the topic that's trending on Google News are tectonic plates. Well, I gotta keep up with the "news" and stufffffff...

Well, currently I am flying toward Japan, to photograph the earthquake. Depressing, i know.....

Well, until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Matt Lee,

    What's up with "hugeaardvarks" anyway? You have to explain it to us. We'll be following your blog as you take a journey around the earth! Tell us when you get to Japan!

    -MS

    ReplyDelete